Sunday, March 22, 2020

Archipelago's free e-books

I'm sure you've seen this elsewhere, but this is an offer I don't mind seeing as a repeat. Archipelago Books is offering 30 of its titles free as ebooks until April 2nd. The list of books can be found here. The books I've read from Archipelago have been of a consistently high quality, so even the titles I'm not familiar with I would recommend.

Books on the list I've read and recommend are Bacacay by Witold Gombrowicz, The Expedition to the Baobab Tree by Wilma Stockenström, Stone Upon Stone by Wiesław Myśliwski, and Posthumous Papers of a Living Author by Robert Musil.

Archipelago is a non-profit organization, so I'm sure that any donation or additional book orders will be appreciated. They're a great publisher and this is a generous offer on their part!

No comments: