Friday, January 29, 2021

Summer Classics at St. John's College: The Examined Life


St. John's College brochure for their Summer Classics program came today and there are several tempting seminars I'd love to take. They should update their information page to reflect this year's program (The Examined Life) in the next few days so you can see in detail what they will cover. It looks like there will be four weeks of online classes and two weeks in-person at their Santa Fe campus.

I would really like to do an in-person class. I'm tired of online meetings, but who knows what restrictions will be in place by then. Plus the online option does have a discount from the in-person option. I know it will be out of the range of many, but I can still dream, right? If you're interested be sure and get on their mailing list. For the record, everyone I have dealt with at St. John's has been extremely friendly and helpful. One day I'll actually make it there.

Check their website next week for more details. From their site:
"Seminar topics and schedule posted here no later than February 5, 2021
Registration opens online February 8, 2021"

No comments: